love-BEEF LUNG | with stinging nettle
Lasst uns nicht schlauer sein wollen als die Tiere selber! Und unsere Katzen haben hier wirklich eine eindeutige Empfehlung für Euch. Und auch aus ernährungsphysiologischer Sicht spricht überhaupt nichts dagegen. Probiert doch selber aus, ob Eure Katzen genauso wild sind auf die Rinderlunge (luftgetrocknet, mit jeweils einem von vier verschiedenen Kräutern) und schaut Euch gerne das Video an, das Gregor dazu gedreht hat. Und für alle Hundeleute unter Euch: Selbstverständlich dürft Ihr die Leckerlis auch weiter Euren Hunde geben. ;-)
When should you feed your dog our love-BEEF LUNG with stinging nettle?
- if you want to give a high-quality, natural treat
- if you want to pamper your dog
- if your dog is an allergy sufferer, but is not allergic to beef
- if your dog suffers from intolerances and you want to have a treat with a simple recipe
- If your dog is sensitive to food
- if you just want to live your life without worry and not stress because you know you’re feeding your dog well
The advantages of our love-BEEF LUNG with nettle:
- from natural beef lung, exclusively air-dried
- protein-rich and easily digestible
- extremely delicious, aromatic and very popular with most dogs
- suitable for larger dogs as a training treat
- for small dogs as a treat for chewing
- with stinging nettle: can promote detoxification via the kidneys
- all our treats are made in Germany
Composition and analytical constituents
Our satisfied customers
Annika with dogs Amelie and Raya
finally the time has come: Puppy Raya has moved in with us. She is 14 weeks old and a Bernese mountain dog. We are currently swith her to your URFLEISCH for puppies. Raya is crazy about the food and even starts to sort out the old food :-).
She now lives with us together with her big sister Amelie. I had already written about Amelie. She gets the URFLEISCH with lamb from you and still eats it with great enthusiasm. (Obviously even more now so that Raya doesn't eat hers.) Her paw problems have gotten much better. Almost no more red to see. The red tears are also slowly getting better. In 2 weeks we are going to the North Sea for a few days. :-)
I'm sure that Raya will also tolerate your dry food well. So far everything is running without problems.
On that note I just wanted to say thank you again for making such good dog feed! No more hassle with diarrhea. The fur of both dogs is super soft and even shiny. Without giving her anything extra for it. Whenever Amelie lets strangers touch her, she is always praised for her beautiful fur. No bad breath! Her beautiful teeth were praised at her last vet visit. Never another food! :-)