URFLEISCH Adult | with lamb and potato
5 kg = 7,20 € / kg
10 kg = 6,00 € / kg
(Die Preise werden automatisch im Warenkorb angepasst.)
When should you feed your dog our URFLEISCH lamb and potato for adult dogs?
- if you have a dog that needs to be fed with high-quality dry food
- if you want to have a high-quality treat or a supplement to the home cooked meals
- if you are a BARFer who wants to take a break
- if your dog is grown and healthy
- if your dog is an allergy sufferer and is not allergic to either the protein or carbohydrate source
- if your dog suffers from intolerances and you want food with a simple recipe
- if your dog is nutritionally sensitive
- if you just want to live your life and don't want to worry or stress about feeding your dog the right food.
The advantages of our URFLEISCH lamb and potato:
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- only a high-quality and highly digestible protein source (monoprotein, single-protein)
- only one carbohydrate source
- very high in fresh meat
- easily digestible, also suitable for sensitive dogs
- suitable complete food for adult dogs
- real meat, offal and vegetables, no hydrolysates, powders or other complicated and vague ingredients
- only meat from native animal species (no exotic meat)
- personally developed by your veterinarian and feed expert Dr. med. vet. Gregor Berg
- all our dry food is made in Austria
Composition, Analytical Constituents and Supplements
Mineral and supplements (per kg):
- weight up to 5 kg: up to 85 g
- weight 5-10 kg: 85-140 g
- weight 10-25 kg: 140-275 g
- weight 25-40 kg: 275-390 g
- weight 40-60 kg: 390-525 g
Vielleicht auch interessant für Dich?
Our satisfied customers
Family Oberländer & the "Oberpfälzer Bärenbande"
now we wanted to thank you very much for the great and very well-tolerated dry food for our puppies.
Now we are already pulling the 3rd litter Newfoundland dogs with your URFLEISCH and never had any problems. Our puppies love their food for puppies and are always on the spot when the bowl is filled.
Greetings "from the Oberpfälzer Bärenbande" and Fam. Oberländer