is a complete dietary feed for adult dogs to support kidney function in chronic renal insufficiency
or to reduce urate urinary stone formation
When should you feed your dog pro-RENAL?
- if they suffer from acute or chronic renal insufficiency or other kidney problems
- if urinary stones (especially urate) have been detected in them (after consultation with your veterinarian e.g. in struvite stone suitable)
- in case of a need for a purine-poor diet (e.g. for leishmaniasis)
The advantages of our special feed pro-RENAL:
- reduced protein and phosphorus content
- high energy content to compensate for nutrient losses via kidneys, as well as insufficient energy intake due to decreased appetite
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- high-quality and highly-digestible protein sources
- with rosehip: can have a gentle diuretic effect and strengthen the immune system
- with peppermint leaves: which can counteract nausea
- with salmon oil: contains a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids (protects cells and improves blood circulation)
- suitable complete food
- real meat, offal and vegetables, no hydrolysates, powders or other complicated or vague ingredients
- only meat from native animal species (no exotic meat)
- personally developed by your veterinarian und feed expert Dr. med. vet. Gregor Berg
- all our wet food is made in Germany
Composition, Analytical Constituents and Supplements
chicken 33% (heart, muscle meat, liver, gizzard, throat), beef 17%,17% (heart, muscle meat, lungs, liver), potato 6%, carrot 5%, rosehip 1 %, minerals 1 %, peppermint leaves 0.1 %, salmon oil 0.1 %.
raw protein 6.5 %, raw fat 10 %, raw fibre 1 %, raw ash 2.8%, moisture 74%, calcium 0.2 %, phosphorus 0.12%, sodium 0.06 %, potassium 0.3 %, magnesium 0.01 %.
Mineral substances and supplements (per kg):
Vit A 3,000 IU, Vit D3 200 IU, zinc as zinc sulfate - monohydrate 25 mg, manganese as manganese II sulfate - monohydrate 1.4 mg, iodine as calcium iodate - anhydrous 0.75 mg, copper as copper II sulfate - pentahydrate 2 mg.
Depending on age and activity of your dog offer the following quantity pro-RENAL daily:
- weight up to 5 kg: up to 200 g
- weight 5-10 kg: 200-330 g
- weight 10-25 kg: 330-670 g
- weight 25-40 kg: 670-950 g
- weight 40-60 kg: from 950 g
Please feed the food room temperature and in small portions and offers fresh drinking water for easy digestion.
Recommended duration of use:
In chronic renal insufficiency initially up to 6 months. To reduce urate-stone formation up to 6 months. We recommend that you seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding or extending the feeding period.
Not suitable for pregnant and lactating dogs or puppies.
Please store the food in a cool and closed place as we do not use preservatives.
Let us do something for the environment together:
In order to reduce packaging and filling material, we have various carton sizes in stock, in which our products fit so that we use minimal additional filler material. We have these boxes for dog wet food in the sizes 1 x 6 cans, 3 x 6 cans, 7 x 6 cans or 10 x 6 cans. For wet cat food, twice the amounts apply, as the doses are only half as large. If you order wet food from us in these quantities, then we can reduce unnecessary packaging material and keep your package secured for shipping. This significantly reduces paper consumption. 😊
This is a small step, and many small steps make a difference. We would appreciate if you would think about this the next time you shop.
A big thanks from us.
Your team of Dr. Berg Pet Food
Call us at +49-9971-8984213 or email us email@example.com. Instead of receiving call center answers or standard e-mails, you will feel understood and cared for by us. We promise you that!