Dr. Berg Gastrointestinal oil blend | with hemp oil
When should you feed your dog or cat our gastrointestinal oil blend with hemp oil?
- as a supplement to regular feeding
- as a BARF-addition
The benefits of our gastrointestinal oil blend with hemp oil:
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- with hemp oil: contains a very high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids are present in the optimal ratio of 1:3) and carotenoids
- with linseed oil: contains a very high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids
- can support gut health
- personally developed by veterinarian and feed expert Dr. med. vet. Gregor Berg
- all our oil mixtures are made in Germany
Composition and analytical constituents
Our satisfied customers
Annika with dogs Amelie and Raya
finally the time has come: Puppy Raya has moved in with us. She is 14 weeks old and a Bernese mountain dog. We are currently swith her to your URFLEISCH for puppies. Raya is crazy about the food and even starts to sort out the old food :-).
She now lives with us together with her big sister Amelie. I had already written about Amelie. She gets the URFLEISCH with lamb from you and still eats it with great enthusiasm. (Obviously even more now so that Raya doesn't eat hers.) Her paw problems have gotten much better. Almost no more red to see. The red tears are also slowly getting better. In 2 weeks we are going to the North Sea for a few days. :-)
I'm sure that Raya will also tolerate your dry food well. So far everything is running without problems.
On that note I just wanted to say thank you again for making such good dog feed! No more hassle with diarrhea. The fur of both dogs is super soft and even shiny. Without giving her anything extra for it. Whenever Amelie lets strangers touch her, she is always praised for her beautiful fur. No bad breath! Her beautiful teeth were praised at her last vet visit. Never another food! :-)