is a complete diet food for adult dogs that are overweight
(also for the prevention of obesity
) or for the regulation of glucose supply in diabetes mellitus
When should you feed your dog pro-WEIGHT REDUCTION?
- if he suffers from overweight
- if you need to prevent obesity
- if he was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus
The advantages of our special feed pro-WEIGHT REDUCTION:
- low calorie and carbohydrate content
- reduced fat content
- high content of saturating raw fibers
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- with flaxseed: that provides natural raw fibers and can bind harmful toxins
- with blueberry leaves: can support diabetes mellitus therapy
- with L-carnitine: can accelerate fat loss from cells
- suitable complete food
- real meat, offal and vegetables, no hydrolysates, powders or other complicated and vague ingredients
- only meat from native animal species (no exotic meat)
- personally developed by your veterinarian und feed expert Dr. med. vet. Gregor Berg
- all our wet food is made in Germany
Composition, Analytical Constituents and Supplements
chicken 45%, (heart, muscle meat, liver, gizzard, neck), millet 20%, parsnip 5%, minerals 1 %, flaxseed 0.1 %, blueberry leaves 0.02 %.
raw protein 10 %, raw fat 2.4 %, raw fibre 2 %, raw ash 2.5%, moisture 75%, starch 0.3 %, total sugar 0 %, energy content: 3.28 MJ ME/kg.
Mineral substances and supplements (per kg):
Vit D3 200 IU, zinc as zinc sulphate - monohydrate 25 mg, manganese as manganese II sulphate - monohydrate 1.4 mg, iodine as calcium iodate - anhydrous 0.75 mg, copper as copper II sulphate - pentahydrate 1 mg.
Depending on age and activity of your dog offer the following quantity of pro-WEIGHT REDUCTION daily:
- weight up to 5 kg: up to 200 g
- weight 5-10 kg: 200-370
- weight 10-25 kg: 370-780 g
- weight 25-40 kg: 780-1140 g
- weight 40-60 kg: from 1140 g
Please serve room temperature and in small portions and offer fresh drinking water for easy digestion.
Recommended duration of use:
In case of overweight serve until the desired body weight is reached. With diabetes mellitus initially up to 6 months. Please note that additional food (e.g treats, table leftovers) provide further calories and can stand in the way of the success of a reduction diet. We recommend that you seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding or extending the feeding period.
Not suitable for pregnant and lactating dogs or puppies.
Please store the food in a cool and enclosed place, as we do not use preservatives.
Let us do something for the environment together:
In order to reduce packaging and filling material, we have various carton sizes in stock, in which our products fit so that we use minimal additional filler material. We have these boxes for dog wet food in the sizes 1 x 6 cans, 3 x 6 cans, 7 x 6 cans or 10 x 6 cans. For wet cat food, twice the amounts apply, as the doses are only half as large. If you order wet food from us in these quantities, then we can reduce unnecessary packaging material and keep your package secured for shipping. This significantly reduces paper consumption. 😊
This is a small step, and many small steps make a difference. We would appreciate if you would think about this the next time you shop.
A big thanks from us.
Your team of Dr. Berg Pet Food
Call us at +49-9971-8984213 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of receiving call center answers or standard e-mails, you will feel understood and cared for by us. We promise you that!