pro-RENAL | with chicken and trout
When should you feed your cat pro-RENAL?
- if they suffer from acute or chronic renal failure or other kidney problems
- if urinary stones (especially urate) have been detected (after consultation with your veterinarian e.g. in struvite stones suitable)
The advantages of our special feed pro-RENAL:
- reduced protein and phosphorus content
- high energy content to compensate for nutrient losses via the kidneys, as well as insufficient energy intake due to decreased appetite
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- high-quality and highly-digestible protein sources
- with dandelion: can have an appetite-stimulating effect
- with salmon oil: contains a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids (protects cells and improves blood circulation)
- suitable complete food
- real meat, offal and vegetables, no hydrolysates, powder or other complicated and vague ingredients
- only meat from native animal species (no exotic meat)
- formulated by your veterinarian und feed expert Dr. med. Vet. Gregor Berg
- all our wet food is made in Germany
Composition, Analytical Constituents and Supplements
Mineral substances and supplements (per kg):
- weight up to 4 kg: up to 200 g
- weight up to 7 kg: up to 350 g
- weight up to 10 kg: up to 500 g
Recommended duration of use:In chronic renal insufficiency, initially up to 6 months. To reduce urate stone formation up to 6 months. We recommend that you seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding or extending the feeding period.
Vielleicht auch interessant für Dich?
Our satisfied customers
Family Oberländer & the "Oberpfälzer Bärenbande"
now we wanted to thank you very much for the great and very well-tolerated dry food for our puppies.
Now we are already pulling the 3rd litter Newfoundland dogs with your URFLEISCH and never had any problems. Our puppies love their food for puppies and are always on the spot when the bowl is filled.
Greetings "from the Oberpfälzer Bärenbande" and Fam. Oberländer