FELIKATESSEN | with rabbit and beef
When should you feed your cat our FELIKATESSEN rabbit and beef?
- if you want to or have to feed your cat with high-quality dry food because it only eats dry food
- if you offer your cat wet food in the morning and evening and you want to give her dry food during the day when you are not there
- if you want to have a high-quality treat or a supplement for in between meals
- if you are a BARFer who wants to take a break
- if your cat has allergies outside of the protein or carbohydrate sources included
- if your cat suffers from intolerances and you want food with a simple recipe
- if your cat is nutritionally sensitive
- if you just want to live your life and don't want to worry or stress about feeding your cat the right food.
The advantages of our FELIKATESSEN rabbit and beef:
- simple and understandable recipe without frills
- high-quality and highly digestible protein sources
- high acceptance: almost every cat eats our FELIKATESSEN
- easy to digest, also suitable for sensitive cats
- with salmon oil: contains a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids (protects cells and improves blood circulation)
- needs-based complete food for all ages
- real meat, offal and vegetables, no hydrolysates, powders and or other complicated and vague ingredients
- only meat from native animal species (no exotic meat)
- personally developed by your veterinarian and feed expert Dr. med. vet. Gregor Berg
- all our dry food is made in Austria
Composition, Analytical Constituents and Supplements
Minerals and supplements (per kg):
- Weight up to 3 kg: up to 40 g
- Weight 3-4 kg: 40-50 g
- Weight 4-5 kg: 50-60 g
- Weight 5-7 kg: 60-80 g
- Weight 7-10 kg: 80-100 g
Vielleicht auch interessant für Dich?
Our satisfied customers
Family Oberländer & the "Oberpfälzer Bärenbande"
now we wanted to thank you very much for the great and very well-tolerated dry food for our puppies.
Now we are already pulling the 3rd litter Newfoundland dogs with your URFLEISCH and never had any problems. Our puppies love their food for puppies and are always on the spot when the bowl is filled.
Greetings "from the Oberpfälzer Bärenbande" and Fam. Oberländer